The Senior Electrical Engineer will be working as part of multidisciplinary teams developing state of the art technologies.
Members of Reuter Stokes multidisciplinary teams apply experimental and computational methods to the development of new products for energy and security industries.
In the role of Senior Engineer-Electrical Engineering, you will:
- Work as an integral member of a multidisciplinary team.
- Support advanced R&D work with new and emerging sensing and inspection technologies
- Develop analog and digital signal processing electronics, either as improvements to existing designs or from scratch.
- Ensure electrical component and system designs have appropriate analytical verification, production level validation, and field-testing.
- Ensure that proper DFSS and DFM rigor has been applied throughout the design process.
- Lead and motivate other engineers, technicians and PCB designers in a team environment to foster a creative workplace, allowing for new ideas while embracing speed and excellence.
- Document work products in written form, e.g. technical notes, design specifications, journal publications
- Present work achievements to the team, and when appropriate at technical conferences
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical EE from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 10 years of industry related experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience with analog circuit design
- Minimum 5 years of experience with digital signal processing circuit design
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Altium
- Ability to solve problems of interest, exercising personal initiative to guide your own and others' efforts
- Contribute to one or more of the related tasks: electronics design and analysis, data evaluation, and test validation
- Continue to expand your technical knowledge
- Work with a wide variety of colleagues with varying backgrounds across Reuter Stokes and Baker Hughes on low noise electronics and small signal processing.
- Strong problem-solving and technical skills and the ability to contribute in multi-discipline engineering teams
- Good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills to report and present material
- Experience developing electronics for nuclear physics or radiation detection is highly desirable.
- Experience and success with low noise, small signal analog electronics.
- Experience designing analog to digital signal processing electronics.
- Experience developing electronics for use in extreme temperature, shock and vibration environments.
- Excellent data driven analytical skills
- Knowledge and experience relative to uncertainty and/or risk analysis
- Excellent judgment and decision making ability
- Familiarity with SAP business system
- Twinsburg, OH
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Apply on company website