- Responsible for designing and programming a small module or a large component and designing a feature, set of features, or whole feature area.
- Works independently and contributes to the immediate team and to other teams across business.
- Leads design discussion in a limited manner.
- Expert in breaking down problems and estimate time for development tasks.
- Skilled in providing oversight and mentoring team members.
- Shows ability to effectively delegate work.
- Demonstrates the ability to make informed technology choices after due diligence and impact assessment.
- Understands whole product, its modules and the interrelationship between them while being an expert in the assigned component or module.
- Helps in designing interfaces and information exchange between modules. Serves as subject matter expert (SME) on one or more major modules.
- Possesses advanced domain knowledge and shows great customer focus.
- Demonstrates clarity of thinking to work through limited information and vague problem definitions.
- Expert in processes / methodologies and Skilled in build, release & deployment processes. Helps define his or her own role in the delivery of the product/service design.
- Articulates the need for scalability and understands the importance
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- A minimum of 8 years of professional experience -
- Proficiency in other technologies like Python, Other Frontend frameworks like React, Vue,
- Native Mobile development will be an added advantage.
Thisis your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imaginedand be part of a truly diverse organization
BakerHughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made withoutregard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexualorientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteranstatus or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Apply on company website