BakerHughes is currently hiring for an application analyst based in Houston, TX. Youwill be part of the Enabling functions & Governance team contributingtowards ITIL Governance operations of all Enabling functions applications. Youwill work closely with Deployment & DevOps teams to ensure Change &Configuration Management policies are followed and support SoX Audits, Internal& External Audits.
· Serve as a point of contact for security relatedsystem and service activities globally.
· Participate in project communications for bothproject installation updates and service status.
· Provide feedback to regional and country securitymanagers and IT project managers on Integrator fitness and capabilities.
· Provide general technical support for the physicalsecurity (local and enterprise) access control systems, video, alarm, etc.
· Provide troubleshooting on the physical security(local and enterprise) access control systems, video, alarm, etc.
· As needed or required to work closely withEnterprise Security Risk Management (ESRM), Facilities site Management forlocal/site regional support.
· Maintain a log of all global physical security(local and enterprise) access control systems usernames, passwords as required.To collect details on system infrastructure associated support, computer namesand IP addresses.
· Review project submittals
· Minimum of 5 years of development/implementationexperience in SQL
· Proven analytical and problem resolution skills
· Lenel Certified Professional in Access Control
· Lenel Certified Professional in Digital Video
· Lenel Certified Expert in Database
· Workstation and OS knowledge
· Networking troubleshooting
· Familiarity with Cloud Computing concepts
· Knowledge of SOX audits and certifications
· Demonstrated oral and written communication skillsand ability to work cross functionally
Locations: Houston, Texas,USA
This is your opportunityto learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of atruly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions aremade without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protectedveteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Apply on company website