Role Summary: #ZR
Baker Hughes has anopening for a Warehouse person 2nd shift to supportArtificial Lift in the Tulsa, OK facility.EssentialResponsibilities:
- Receives inbound material from outside suppliers, other plants, and field locations.
- Stocks received material, as well as completed products and assemblies from in-house production.
- Picks materials, components and end products and delivers them to Production or shipping.
- Performs cycle counts as needed.
- Prepares component kits for production, fills orders, and supplier subcontract parts.
- The work environment is very fast paced and noisy. It is one of constant movement while performing the duties of this job.
- Move equipment off and onto pallets for shipping.
- Move equipment to various areas of the facility.
- Utilize a lift truck to move parts and equipment. Pick parts for shipping and assisting with receiving functions.
- Maintain Quality Control.
- 2nd shift work schedule: Monday – Friday (3:00pm to 11:30pm)
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of experience working in a warehouse environment
- Must be able to operate a forklift while loading or unloading freight.
- Ability to lift as much as 50 lbs. on a continuous basis.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written communication skills).
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Computer skills.
- 2+ years of experience working in a warehouse environment.
- SAP experience.
- Experience counting parts and maintaining inventory accuracy.
Thisis your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imaginedand be part of a truly diverse organization.
BakerHughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made withoutregard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexualorientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteranstatus or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Apply on company website