Ballad Cancer Care - Norton is seeking a Hematologist/Oncologist for the Southwest Virginia Cancer Center located in Norton, Virginia.
The Southwest Virginia Cancer Center, located in Norton, Virginia, is located in a beautiful lodge-like facility with sweeping mountain vistas. This facility has a large garden with mountains rising in the background is situated in front of a two walls of floor to ceiling windows in the infusion center. Our facility houses medical and radiation oncology under one roof, has IMRT, a 20 chair infusion center, and provides access to an onsite mobile PET CT scanner allowing for one-stop treatment for patients. This location participates in weekly tumor board meetings, has access to clinical trials and research, support groups, screenings and high risk clinics and can connect patients to the advanced technologies of Ballad Health including Brachytherapy, Trilogy and TruBeam STX with Brain Lab.
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits - Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan
- Small town living
- Centrally located office
- Easy, light traffic commutes to larger cities
- Moderately-sized airport within a short drive
- Safe, family-friendly communities
- Excellent public and private schools
- Mild weather and 4 distinct seasons
- Incredible mountain vistas
- Abundant outdoor activities - hiking, kayaking, rafting, etc.
Apply on company website