Find your Future at Banner Health
Excellent opportunity for an Experienced Nurse Practitioner to join our Primary Care Clinic in Casper, an affiliate of Banner Wyoming Medical Center. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an outpatient setting while working alongside collaborative team members, then look no further!
Additional Practice details and highlights:
- Primary Care Clinic is open M-F
- Busy, established practice
- Minimal call required
- Medical Assistants, Front Desk, and leadership support provided
- As an affiliate of Banner Wyoming Medical Center, Immediate Care provides high-quality care with a direct link to the advanced medical services available in Casper
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Experienced Family Nurse Practitioner
- DEA with prescriptive authority required
- Patient-focused, friendly, and willing to collaborate in a team environment
As the health care industry evolves, Banner Health is focused on making healthcare easier so that life can be better. With a culture that encourages innovation and wellness, we strive to provide excellent clinical care and exceptional service to our patients and to our providers.
Banner Health offers competitive salary and recruitment incentives, along with an industry-leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family, including:
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plans
- Paid time off plans
- Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
- Financial savings resources
- Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
- Employee Discounts
- Dedicated resources for the well-being of our providers
- Much more!
If you seek a meaningful practice where you can truly make a difference, while continually enhancing your skills, we invite you join our dedicated, compassionate team!
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded against this rapidly changing and dangerous disease
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner Wyoming Medical Center
Casper - Central Wyoming, Casper, WY 82601 Nurse Practitioner-Family Medicine
Apply on company website