Big City Medicine, Small-town way of life!
Board Certified/Board Eligible Neurosurgeon
Banner Wyoming Medical Center - Casper, WY
BANNER HEALTH, one of the country's premier health systems and BANNER MEDICAL GROUP (BMG), Banner Health's employed physician group, with more than 1,500 physicians and advanced practice providers, has a unique, employed opportunity for a BC/BE Neurosurgeon who will be an essential part of a multi-specialty practice based out of Banner Wyoming Medical Center in Casper, WY.
Imagine a career where you can:
- Drive health care change
- Collaborate with top specialists and medical centers
- Access academic medicine, research, and clinical trials
- Experience greater professional stability
- Enjoy greater work-life balance
Details of the Opportunity:
- BC/BE in Neurosurgery
- Trauma skill required
- Complex spine skill preferred
- Primary stroke center
- Friendly and supportive staff
- Call: 1:3 includes weekends
Banner Wyoming Medical Center (BWYMC) is Casper's only nonprofit, full-service, acute care hospital, located both in the heart of the city and the heart of Wyoming. As the largest hospital in Wyoming, BWYMC has two campuses and 14 primary, specialty and immediate care clinics. As a regional trauma and referral center, we serve 11 Wyoming counties with more than 250,000 people by providing comprehensive heart, stroke and trauma care.
Nestled at the foot of Casper Mountain, Casper is the second-largest city in Wyoming with a population of 55,000 people. Casper is a growing and vibrant community and offers:
- Outdoor adventure: With Casper Mountain, you get great hiking, mountain biking and skiing just outside your back door. The North Platte River, which runs through town, is a Blue-Ribbon trout fishery attracting fishermen from around the country. The Bighorn Mountains and Bighorn National Forest are a 90-minute drive away
- Great trails: The Platte River Trails system follows the North Platte River for 11 miles as it meanders through town. The trails are popular with walkers, runners and bikers alike
- David Street Station: David Street Station is perfectly located to connect the Old Yellowstone District to Downtown Casper
BANNER HEALTH OFFERS a competitive base salary + paid malpractice with tail + CME allowance + 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans + sign-on bonus and relocation available + excellent health benefit options.
We invite you to join our team. Apply today!
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded against this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner Wyoming Medical Center
Casper - Central Wyoming, Casper, WY 82601 Physician-Neurological Surgery
Apply on company website