Job Description:Seeking Medical Lab Tech!! MLT or MT! Part-Time (24 Hours/Week), 2:00p-10:30p, every third weekend rotation, and one major/one minor holiday rotation Baptist Health Floyd, Laboratory Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area *UP TO $2,500 SIGN-ON BONUS!*
* distributed over one year, external applicants only*
In this role, you must have knowledge of Clinical Laboratory Science, possess the skills necessary to perform high complexity testing and have an understanding of the clinical relevance of laboratory testing and reporting. Must maintain records of performance and utilize independent judgement to generate acceptable test results within QC standards. Performs testing according to standard operating procedures.
- Opportunity to work in a Regional, Non-Profit Hospital
- Opportunity to work in part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Opportunity to work for an organization that promotes continued education and growth
- Completed a Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) or Medical Technology/Clinical Lab Scientist (MT) accredited program and is ASCP eligible.
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.If you would like to be part of a growing family focused on supporting clinical excellence, teamwork and innovation, we urge you to apply now! Employees will be expected to comply with Baptist Health's infectious disease and vaccination policies, which include but may not be limited to compliance with BHS' mandatory vaccination policies for influenza and COVID unless reasonable accommodations are needed under applicable law Baptist Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Apply on company website