Job Description:Seeking Radiology Technologist! Part-time, Nights *Bonus Eligible* Baptist Health Floyd, Diagnostic Radiology Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
Baptist Health Floyd's Imaging services include a multitude of state-of-the-art testing options for patients. The experienced staff and radiology specialists have always made patient care their top priority and are determined to create a comfortable, considerate atmosphere for every patient seeking testing. In this role, you will perform radiology exams and other related procedures.
• Opportunity to work in a Regional, Non-Profit, Community Hospital
• Opportunity to work in an excellent working environment
• Opportunity to work for an organization that promotes continued education
• Graduate of an AMA approved Radiology Technology Program
• Current A.R.R.T. Certificate in General Radiology or obtained within 6 months of graduating from AMA approved Radiology program or expiration of Radiology Student permit
• Current Indiana Radiation Machine Operator's License or active student permit if hired within 6 months of graduation from AMA approved Radiology program. Must obtain Indiana Radiation Machine Operator's License prior to Student permit expiration.
• BLS certification from approved BLS course required, will provide training
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.If you would like to be part of a growing family focused on supporting clinical excellence, teamwork and innovation, we urge you to apply now! Employees will be expected to comply with Baptist Health's infectious disease and vaccination policies, which include but may not be limited to compliance with BHS' mandatory vaccination policies for influenza and COVID unless reasonable accommodations are needed under applicable law Baptist Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Apply on company website