Baptist Health strives to cultivate a close-knit, positive and professional environment that encourages our employees to want to come to work every day. When you choose Baptist, you have an opportunity to play a role in providing compassionate, quality care that makes a difference in the lives of our patients and promotes joy throughout our communities.
Baptist Health Medical Group - Urgent Care -Madison, IN
Full time: 36 hours
Under the direction of the Practice Manager and with minimal supervision, performs exams in the department and assists with daily patient care and office processes.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
The following is a summary of the major functions of this individual's job. He or she may perform other duties, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below, and specific functions may change from time to time.
1. Performs radiographic exams as required with general equipment, C-arm, portable and others as needed.
2. Assumes responsibilities as assigned by Practice Manager
3. Transports patients to and from exam room as necessary.
4. Assists in maintaining cleanliness and order in department.
5. Manipulates computerized image data to obtain interpretive information, filmed images and archiving.
6. Responsible for all records and charting of information related to individual cases.
7. Adheres to dress code and completes all QA requirements.
8. Practices universal precautions and utilizes personal protective equipment.
9. Performs all radiographic exams as required.
10. Collects patient histories and other related information, coordinating and communicating with the radiologist and all others as needed.
11. Assists in other areas of the department as needed.
12. Carries out additional duties as assigned.
Minimum Education, Training and Experience Required:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology.
- Active ARRT and KROC within 90 days of hire.
- BCLS certified.
Apply on company website