Job Description:Seeking Registered Nurse! Weekend Program (WOW), Days Baptist Health Floyd, Progressive Care Unit
Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area *BONUS ELIGIBLE!!* Bonus for external applicants only
In this role, the RN will be responsible and accountable for direct comprehensive nursing care for the patient from admission to discharge. Step down unit with drips, bedside monitors and telemetry capability.
- Opportunity to work for a Pathway to Excellence® designated organization. The Pathway to Excellence Program® – the premier designation for healthy work environments – recognizes health care organizations that demonstrate a commitment to establishing the foundation of a healthy workplace for staff.
- Opportunity to work in a Regional, Non-Profit Hospital
- Opportunity to work in part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Opportunity to work for an organization that promotes continued education
- Comprehensive evidence-based nursing care
- 32 beds
- Graduate of approved nursing program
- Current Indiana RN License
- BLS for Healthcare Provider required from a provider that follows AHA guidelines (American Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Health Safety Institute) and requires a skill check off upon hire
- ACLS required (or willing to obtain within 12 months) from a provider that follows AHA guidelines (American Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Health Safety Institute)
- Previous nursing experience that has provided opportunities to refine competencies in nursing practice
- Understanding and knowledge of computer systems and application and/or ability to be trained
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.
As a Pathway to Excellence® designated organization, Baptist Health Floyd is committed to nurses, to what nurses identify as important to their practice, and to valuing nurses' contributions in the workplace. This designation confirms to the public that nurses working at Baptist Health Floyd know their efforts are supported. The honor encourages other nurses to join their colleagues in this desirable and nurturing environment.
Apply on company website