One of the nations leading childrens hospitals is seeking a Chief of Pediatric Cardiology to join the dynamic and distinguished multi-disciplinary team of physicians at Wolfson Childrens Hospital. This position offers the successful candidate an exceptional opportunity to lead the expansion into a new clinical space; enhanced collaboration with UPMC pediatric heart surgeons as a continuation of our 25-plus-year commitment to enhance and expand access to our expert pediatric cardiology care.
Organizational Appeal and Excellence
Recognized year after year as one of America's Best Children's Hospitals byU.S. News & World Report, Wolfson Childrens Hospital of Jacksonville brings world-class pediatric care close to home for Florida, Georgia and Alabama families.
Wolfson Childrens C. Herman and Mary Virginia Terry Heart Institute is a world-class, high-tech pediatric cardiovascular program with a child- and family-centered environment and a personal touch. As the only full-service tertiary hospital for children in the region, Wolfson Childrens provides care for the full spectrum of pediatric conditions ranging from the most common to the rare and medically complex in a family-centered environment designed around childrens unique needs.
Wolfson Childrens Hospital is a member of the UPMC Childrens Hospital of Pittsburghs Heart Institute network. The collaboration with UPMC is designed to enhance and expand specialized pediatric cardiac care for children in the North Florida/South Georgia region, as well as the entire Southeastern United States.
Position Aspects The Opportunity to Lead
This position offers the successful candidate an exceptional opportunity to lead a robust clinical practice with the regions top-ranked and most well-established group in one of the nations most sought after destinations.
The Chief of Pediatric Cardiology will serve as clinical leader and will ensure optimal patient care and quality outcomes working in conjunction with clinical leadership across other health disciplines as well as physician and administrative leaders representing the hospital, physician practice and health system at large.
The Chief is responsible for managing, directing, and evaluating practices specific to departmental standards of care to support and develop the provision of patient diagnostic services and quality care.
The successful candidate is responsible for and will have demonstrated success with quality management, communication, technology and business aspects.
Baptist Health is an equal opportunity employer who recognized the value of a diverse faculty, we demonstrate daily our strong commitment to promoting and ensuring diversity and inclusion.
- Provide leadership as the Chief of the Pediatric Cardiology Department.
- Works to develop strategic initiatives with regard to expanding the cardiology network.
- Assist with marketing and program promotion.
- Assess new and developing technologies in the field.
- Assist hospital administration with vendor relationship.
- Maintain and develop industry relationships relevant to Pediatric Cardiology.
- Develop action plans for physician involvement and achievement of expectations.
World Famous Quality of Life
- Northeast Florida serves as home to some of the Sunshine States best cost of living and the nations most sought after quality of life, bolstered by no state income tax
- Recently ranked by Time Magazine as the second most Up-and-Coming Cities and by Forbes Magazine as the Most Desirable City for Relocation in the United States, Jacksonville is a modern and vibrant destination surrounded by the very best that Florida has to offer
- The area is alive with over 1,100 miles of beaches and waterways, 80,000 acres of parks and trails, a strong and prosperous economy, multiple professional sports teams, championship tennis clubs, renowned golf courses and diverse cultural experiences including world-class art and museums
- Immediately within reach are world famous destinations, attractions, theme parks, entertainment and recreation for individuals and families of all ages
One of the nation's leading children's hospitals is seeking a Chief of Pediatric Cardiology to join the dynamic and distinguish...
Apply on company website