One of the nations leading childrens hospitals, located among the nations most sought after destinations, is actively seeking a PEDIATRIC CARDIOLOGIST with special interest and additional training in NONINVASIVE IMAGING to join a growing Pediatric Cardiology practice at Wolfson Childrens Hospital in Jacksonville, FL.
Wolfson Children's Hospital of Jacksonville, Florida is the only full-service tertiary hospital for children in the region, serving North Florida, South Georgia and beyond. As an employee of Wolfson Childrens Hospital the successful physician candidate will have an opportunity to practice in a robust pediatric cardiology practice.
- Board certified or board eligible
- Successful completion of an accredited pediatric cardiology fellowship
- Able to obtain an active and unrestricted FL license
This position will provide opportunity for multi-modality imaging physician. The ideal candidate will have extensive training in Cardiac CT and MRI; advanced training in nuclear cardiology and/or echocardiography is desirable. The successful candidate will be responsible for the supervision of standard MRI studies for evaluating cardiac morphology and function, as well as advanced techniques including pharmacologic stress imaging, adult congenital heart disease and evaluation for arrhythmia substrates.
In-patient care for congenital heart patients at Wolfson Childrens Hospital is provided in a 12 bed dedicated Cardiac Intensive Care Unit. Two (2) state of the art cardiac catheterization laboratories host over 220 cardiac catheterization and electrophysiology studies per year.
Recognized year after year as one of America's Best Children's Hospitals byU.S. News & World Report, Wolfson Childrens Hospital of Jacksonville brings world-class pediatric care close to home for Florida, Georgia and Alabama families.
The Terry Heart Center Team at Wolfson Childrens Hospital proudly provides the most advanced cardiac care for a wide range of conditions.
As the only full-service tertiary hospital for children in the region, Wolfson Childrens provides care for the full spectrum of pediatric conditions ranging from the most common to the rare and medically complex in a family-centered environment designed around childrens unique needs.
Wolfson Childrens Hospital is a member of the UPMC Childrens Hospital of Pittsburghs Heart Institute network. The collaboration with UPMC is designed to enhance and expand specialized pediatric health cardiac care for children in the North Florida/South Georgia region, as well as the entire Southeastern United States.
Baptist Health is an equal opportunity employer who recognized the value of a diverse faculty, we demonstrate daily our strong commitment to promoting and ensuring diversity and inclusion.
World-Famous Quality of Life and Regional Appeal
- Northeast Florida is alive with over 1,100 miles of beaches and waterways, 80,000 acres of parks and trails, a strong and prosperous economy, multiple professional sport teams, championship tennis clubs, world-renowned golf courses and diverse cultural experiences
- The area serves as home to some of the Sunshine States best cost of living and the nations most sought after quality of life
- Immediately within reach are world famous destinations, attractions, theme parks, entertainment and recreation for individuals and families of all ages
- Recently ranked by Forbes Magazine as the second most desirable city for relocation in the United States, Jacksonville is a modern and vibrant destination surrounded by the very best that Florida has to offer
- The Saint Johns County School District is the #1 ranked School District in the state of Florida
- Florida has no state income tax
Job DescriptionOne of the nation's leading children's hospitals, located among the nation's most sought after destinatio...
Apply on company website