The cook will plan, prep, set up and provide quality service in all areas of food production for menu items and specials in the designated outlets in accordance with standards and plating guide specifications. Maintain organization, cleanliness and sanitation of work areas and equipment.
• 2 years experience as a Cook in a high volume atmosphere
• State Food handling certificate
• Understand basic English both verbal and non-verbal
• Compute basic arithmetic • Provide legible communication
• Comprehend and follow recipes • Expand/condense recipes
• Ability to:
○ perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
○ perform job functions under variable working conditions (for example: heat or cold)
○ prioritize and organize
○ be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgement
○ follow directions thoroughly
○ understand guest's service needs
○ work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team
○ work with minimal supervision
○ maintain confidentiality of company information and recipe data.
• Exert physical effort in transporting food products up to 50 pound to designated areas of the kitchen
• Endure various physical movements throughout the work areas
• Remain in stationary position for up to 6 to 8 hours throughout work shift
• Satisfactorily communicate with guests, management and co-workers to their understanding.
• Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards
• Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment; use equipment only as intended
• Anticipate guests' needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day
• Maintain positive co-worker and guest relations at all times
• Maintain and strictly abide by State sanitation/Health regulations and company standards
• Follow prep work as specified by the Chef, Manager or Supervisor.
Apply on company website