Provide students with appropriate learning activities and experiences in the core academic subject
area assigned to help them fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, and social
growth. Enable students to develop competencies and skills to function successfully in society.
Minimum Educational Requirements: High school Diploma
2 years of College Preferred
1. Follow the teachers' lesson plans for the classroom.
Student Growth and Development
2. Help students analyze and improve study methods and habits.
3. Be a positive role model for students, support mission of school district.
Classroom Management and Organization
4. Create classroom environment conducive to learning and appropriate for the physical, social, and
emotional development of students.
5. Manage student behavior in accordance with Student Code of Conduct and student handbook.
6. Take all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials, and facilities.
Apply on company website