Associate Director / Director for Adult Nursing Office in Greenville, NC
We're BAYADA Home Care—a leading home health care company—and we believe that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. In this dynamic environment, you will have the chance to apply your entrepreneurial and relationship-building skills and lead a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients. Are you a leader with a passion and ability to develop others?
BAYADA Home Care is currently seeking an experienced health care manager to fill the position of Associate Director/Director in our Greenville Adult Skilled Nursing Office.
As an Associate Director / Director you will be responsible for:
- The management and operations of the office, including budgeting, fiscal management, and recruiting, marketing and business development.
- You will monitor the quality and appropriateness of all services provided by your staff to ensure compliance and client satisfaction while ensuring adequate staff education, training and evaluation.
- You will mentor and support your team, and grow your office by keeping abreast of industry and community trends and referral opportunities.
- Apply your entrepreneurial and relationship-building skills to lead and develop a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients and the community at large.
This position requires someone who is looking to dig in and build the business. We need a go getter! Someone driven and looking for advancement with an exceptional company.Responsibilities
- Building a dynamic team dedicated to providing the highest levels of client care and customer service
- Marketing and Business Development
- Willingness to recruit and find talent for the field positions to support your office
- Planning, budgeting and fiscal management
- Development and execution of a recruitment plan
- Monitoring quality and appropriateness of services provided
- Assure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Assure compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum two years of verifiable supervisory or management experience in the healthcare industry, previous home care management experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated record of goal achievement and of successfully taking on increased responsibility with positive results
- Strategic minded, goal oriented and driven
- Proven interpersonal, recruiting and employee relations skills
- Proven ability to organize, manage, market and grow an office
- Effective communication skills, especially in regard to networking with the community and representing our organization to various groups and agencies
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position and responsibilities
- Comprehensive salary
- Medical / Dental / Prescription / Vision
- Paid time off / sick time / well pay
- Short Term Disability / Long Term Disability
- Free Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k with company match
- Weekly pay!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
#CBPostPosted Date 8/16/2017 Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Apply on company website