BAYADA Home Health Care is dedicated to keeping people safe at home with comfort, independence, and dignity. Since 1975, caring for people at home has been our passion and gives meaning to the work we do each day. Values-based and mission driven, BAYADA is on its way to realizing its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
Our Benefits office is seeking a Benefits Associate to join our team in Pennsauken, NJ. In this role, you will learn about the core responsibilities of our Benefits Department as you respond to requests from all BAYADA employees. This position offers training and continuing education to support a career in management and leadership within BAYADA Home Health Care.
- Ensure accurate completion of administrative functions such as the routine maintenance of reliable employee census, records, and reports.
- Understand the company's benefits policies as well as the laws governing mandatory insurance coverage in order to comply with legal requirements and to establish competitive benefit programs.
- Act as a trusted advisor and provide information to the company's employees with regard to benefit program eligibility, provisions, and limitations.
- Provide customer service for routine Benefit questions, and direct more complex issues to BAYADA's claims resolution partner.
- Assist in the creation and management of policies, practices and procedures related to BAYADA's Benefits office.
- Demonstrate proficiency with office specific software (e.g. Workday; Benefit vendor sites).
- Support annual audits and compliance reviews, as needed.
- Initiate and independently research complex information through compilation of statistics, analyzing data and summarizing findings for review.
- Participate in special projects: prepare reports and presentations using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau, etc.).
- Develop and/or coordinate articles for the BAYADA Bulletin, as requested.
- Draft and distribute professional benefit offering announcements and brochures.
- Coordinate event logistics.
- Four (4) year college degree
- 2 years of work experience in Benefits Administration or the Human Resource field
- Experience with automated HR, benefits and P/R systems
- Demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated record of goal achievement
- Prior health care and home care experience is a plus
- Competence in intermediate PC skills required to perform job functions – Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Comprehensive salary, commensurate with experience.
- benefits package including medical/dental/prescription/vision
- paid time off
- 401k with company match
- tuition reimbursement
- short/long term disability
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in Pennsauken, NJ BAYADA employs more than 20,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 300 offices. For more information, visit bayada.com. EOE
Benefits, Human Resources
Apply on company website