BAYADA Home Health & Hospice is currently seeking an experienced Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA, Full Timeperforming hospice visits in territories throughout Lackawanna/Luzerne county.As a Certified Nursing Assistant, you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides end of life care to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive comfort and dignity.
Each Home Health Aide must:
- Be a Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA, in Pennsylvania.
- Hospice experience is preferred.
- Have at least one year of work experience as a CNA with a facility, hospital or home health care agency.
- Demonstrate the ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English.
- Work independently and manage time effectively.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Possess solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Have the ability to travel to cases as assigned.
- Meet all state requirements for CNAs.
Apply on company website