BAYADA Pediatrics in Bloomsburg has an immediate need for a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) to care for our pediatric clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
We have current job openings in the following locations:
- Berwick - **Premium pay** Teen needing care Fridays 3pm -10:30pm, Saturdays and Sundays, 7am - 3pm or 3pm – 10:30pm
- Berwick – Care for child needed every other Sat & Sun 9:30am – 8:30pm or shifts within these hours
- Danville – Fill in for young child on non-school days 7:45am – 5pm at daycare
- Northumberland - Fill in and back up at school with a child at Priestley Mon. Tues., Wed. and Fri. 8:15am to 3:15pm, and Thursday 8:15am to 5:45pm
- Shamokin – Care at home with a young child for fill in hours Mon, Tues and Wed. 8:30am to 11:30am, Thur. 10am – 5pm
- Trevorton – Care for a young child at school and while parent works, fill in and back up hours may fluctuate from 5am - 6pm Monday – Friday. Please call for details.
- Turbotville – Young child needing care 7:30am - 2:45pm for school accompaniment Tuesdays and Fridays.
BAYADA offers CNAs:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for CNA:
- Minimum one year of work experience
- Current CNA license/certificate listed in good standing with the board
Job Responsibilities for CNA:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers /use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our CNAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
For more information about employment with BAYADA Pediatrics in Bloomsburg, please call our office at 570-389-1568 or contact Recruiting Manager, Andrea Megargell.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply on company website