Are you passionate about making a difference in someone else's life—and yours as well? As a BAYADA Habilitation-Direct Support Professional, you'll find great reward in helping clients with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DDs) live safely at home and engage in their communities as independently as possible.
We have immediate opportunities for OVERNIGHT SHIFTS!!!
We are currently offering a Sign on Bonus of up to $1000 to qualified applicants!
BAYADA offers Direct Support Professionals:
- Weekly pay
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Job Responsibilities of a Home Care Direct Support Professional:
- Passion for providing mental/behavioral health care to individuals with ID/DD
- Ability to work independently in a client's home/community
If interested please call Elecia Hardy at (808) 244-6879 or firstname.lastname@example.org. ( email@example.com )
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply on company website