BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for HHA - Home Health Aides to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
We have current job openings for HHAs – Home Health Aides in the following locations:
BAYADA offers Home Health Aides (HHAs):
- WEEKLY PAY!!
- Work 40 hours a week earn $525+ consistently per week (Per Diem/PRN hours are also available)
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- Paid sick time
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Minimum one year work experience
- HHA - Home Health Aide Certificate OR Active CNA License in good standing
Job Responsibilities for HHA – Home Health Aides:
- Activities of daily living
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
- Light housekeeping
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our HHAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
BAYADA serves clients throughout Massachusetts. If this location does not meet your needs, please continue to apply and we will happily direct you to your desired location.
Apply on company website