While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA's mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you're the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for HHAs - Home Health Aides and CNAs - Certified Nursing Assistants to care for our clients. As a member of our HHA/CNA home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
We have current CNA and HHA/ Certified Nursing Assistant/ Home Health Aide job openings in the following locations:
- Wilmington, DE; New Castle, DE; Bear/Newark, DE
BAYADA offers HHAs/CNAs:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for CNA/HHA:
- Minimum one year work experience in any field (does not need to be within health care)
- Home Health Aide Certificate of at least 75 hours of home health aide program-must have proof of completion
- If a CNA, active CNA license in the state of Delaware or another state
Job Responsibilities for HHA/CNA:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers /use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our HHAs/CNAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring HHA/CNA team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Contact Jessica Howard at: 302-655-1333 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to apply!
Apply on company website