Do you enjoy working one-on-one with home bound clients? If so, help us make a difference in someone's life. BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for Personal Care Assistants (PCA), Licensed Nursing Assistants (LNA), and Home Health Aides (HHA) to care for many of our clients! Come work for a company where you will be rewarded for your hard work and excellence, and be treated with the respect and appreciation you deserve! 40 hours/per week available overnights.
BAYADA offers PCA, LNA, and HHA:
- $14.00 hourly and pay differential for weekends and holidays
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Immediate opens on weekends
- Geographic Preference
- Competitive Pay
- Work independently, but with RN supervision and support
- 24/7 on call support
LNA, PCA, HHA Job responsibilities:
- Assist clients with their activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, skin/nail care
- Assist with meal prep and light housekeeping
- Assist with ambulation and transfers
- Provide one-on-one support and companionship
- Assist with range of motion and exercises
- Medication assistance
Qualifications Required for PCA, LNA, HHA:
Minimum of 1 year verifiable caregiving experience OR completion of medical surgical rotation OR LNA
Opportunities for PCA, LNA, HHA available in: Waterbury, Montpelier, Barre, Brookfield, Northfield, Graniteville, Orange, Berlin
Positions open to LNA, HHA, and PCA. Immediate openings available—start working in as few as 3 days! 40 hours per week for qualified candidates with overnight availability.
LNA applicants welcome. PCA and HHA encouraged to apply. License not required for hire. Must have one year of verifiable caregiving experience.
Just want to make extra money for the holidays? We have schedules for that!
Apply on company website