Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community. BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for a Homemaker / Companion to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
We have current job openings for Homemakers / Companions for Morning and Afternoon Shifts available in the following locations but not limited to:
BAYADA offers Homemakers / Companions:
- Weekly pay (Earn up to $510-550 weekly)
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for Homemaker / Companion:
- Have at least one year of verifiable work experience in a related field
- Meet all state requirements for Homemaker/Companion/Chore Service Worker, where applicable
Job Responsibilities for Homemaker / Companion:
- Perform light homemaking assistance, including help with personal laundry, meal preparation, and food shopping.
- Provide companionship
- Assist with maintenance of a safe physical environment
- Provides assistance as a transport escort, as needed
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Homemakers / Companions who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply on company website