We are seeking new grad nurses to participate in our next Pediatric Nurse residency program. Our next class will begin on January 13th 2020. This cutting-edge program offers new college graduates the unique opportunity to gain intensive training in pediatric home health care in just 4 weeks.
The Pediatric Nurse Residency Program curriculum includes classroom education, self-directed learning modules, simulation emergency response scenarios, and clinical rotations with a preceptor.
If you are passionate about a nursing career in pediatric home health care and will graduate with a nursing degree during this academic year, we encourage you to apply today for this unique opportunity as space is limited.
We have immediate needs for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) in:
- King of Prussia
- West Chester
- Valley Forge
Benefits of becoming a BAYADA employee:
- Competitive wages and weekly pay
- Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
- Paid time off
- Paid, industry-leading training opportunities
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools needed for your job – we invest in our care team
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- A positive and stable working environment
Responsibilities of a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Client assessments
- Training and education of family members
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatment and therapy
- Communication with other members of the client's multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications to participate in the Pediatric nurse residency program:
- Must have at least a 3.0 GPA to participate
- Current CPR certification
- 2 letters of recommendation from Clinical Instructors
We look forward to speaking with you. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Contact Jackie McCarry firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-648-9200 to learn more!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply on company website