***$10k Sign On Bonus***
Do you want to use your leadership and mentoring skills to make a difference in people's lives? Your important work will help ensure that our clients come first and that our BAYADA caregivers have the support they need to be successful. In this growing and dynamic environment, we offer exciting career paths for nurses like you.
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to fill the position of Nurse Manager/Home Health RN for our Denver Visits (DV) Medicare Certified home health office. This office provides best-in-class care to adult and geriatric clients throughout the Denver Footprint.
- Paid weekly
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Monday through Friday opportunity
- Advancement opportunities/Growth potential
As a Nurse Manager your day may look like this!
- Lead, inspire and motivate field staff to provide exceptional care and quality service.
- Supervisory/assessment visits in the Denver Footprint..
- Supervise a team of field nurses.
- Facilitate new hire orientation and training the new nurses.
- Coordinate and/or deliver in-services for field staff.
If you're a Registered Nurse (RN) with the following skills, this could be your dream job!
- Registered Nurse (RN) with 1or more years of experience as a Home Health RN
- Prior supervisory experience with field staff, and experience with clinical oversight (including OASIS), monitoring quality assurance, and overall case management
- Demonstrated successful track record of working independently while taking on increased or diverse responsibilities
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
- Solid communication and PC skills (bilingual in Spanish and English a plus)
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply on company website