BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) / Qualified Professional to fill the position of Nurse Manager for our Greensboro, NC habilitation home care office. This office provides best in class care to clients of all ages throughout Greensboro and surrounding areas. Our habilitation practice works with adults and children with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities.
- SIGN ON BONUS $$$
- Paid weekly,comprehensive benefits package
- Monday through Friday opportunity
- Advancement opportunities/Growth potential
As a Nurse Manager your day may look like this:
- Lead, inspire and motivate others to provide exceptional care.
- Visit our Habilitation clients and conduct assessments in Greensboro, NC and other surrounding areas.
- Develop the care plan and oversee its execution.
- Supervise habilitation technician staff in the field.
- Facilitate new hire orientation.
- Conduct competencies on new and tenured staff.
If you're a Registered Nurse (RN) with the following skills, this could be your dream job!
- Registered Nurse (RN) with 2 or more years of experience as an RN.
- 2+ years of experience working with the I/DD Population (Qualified Professional)
- Supervisory experience
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply on company website