BAYADA Behavioral Health is looking for Paraprofessionals / Skills Trainers with high energy and the ability to be strong and firm. Our Paraprofessionals / Skills Trainers provide one-to-one services to children with special needs. Services are provided in our school, home or community settings working with children ages three to twenty. Work hours are primarily from 7:50am to 2:00pm or possibly later.
We have current Paraprofessional openings in the following locations:
- Honolulu Area, Kaneohe, Kailua, Salt Lake, Aiea
BAYADA offers Paraprofessionals:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for Paraprofessionals:
- A minimum of 48 college credits (including both Math & English at levels 100 or higher) OR
- Passing score of 459 on Paraprofessional Assessment exam
Job Responsibilities for Paraprofessionals:
- Work one to one with clients on behaviors, goals and client needs
- Collect daily client data
If you are interested in supporting individuals with disabilities to reach their fullest potential, then this is the position for you! At BAYADA, our clients come first and our employees are our greatest Asset. Please contact us today to join our amazing team of professionals who have compassion, strive for excellence, and provide reliable services.
Please contact Maile Martin at email@example.com or (808) 591-6060
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply on company website