Are you a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) interested in making a difference in the life of a child? Are you looking to join an organization that shares your values and commitment to excellence? Then look no further and join us at BAYADA Home Care. BAYADA recognizes and rewards nurses who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence.
We have immediate needs for a pediatric Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to work with a client in the Eastover, SC area.
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) at BAYADA enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- A positive and stable work environment and the tools you need to do your job. We invest in our nursing team!
- Paid training opportunities and scholarship programs
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Health benefits (full-time and part-time)
- Full-time and part-time positions available
Responsibilities for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Training and education of family members
- Medication administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
- Communication with other members of the patients' multidisciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Current LPN license in good standing (in applicable state)
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one year clinical experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Pediatric experience is helpful but, not required. Excellent pediatric training is available.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our LPNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Apply today to begin your journey as a BAYADA LPN!
Apply on company website