Are you an RN, interested in paving the way to help grow our patient-centric medication management program? We have an exciting opportunity for you to become a part of our newest and fastest growing venture, BAYADA Medication Management. This registered nurse position will allow you to play an integral role in helping our clients manage their medications, to help keep them healthy and happy at home.
We have an opening for a full time or part time registered nurse (RN), Medication Manager, to cover Essex County, NJ. This is a hands-on, fast paced environment, where the Medication Manager RN will build relationships with clients, their caregivers, families, other healthcare professionals, pharmacy staff, and various referral sources, to foster a multi-disciplinary approach to medication management.
As a Medication Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Conduct in-home consultations with clients, their families, and caregivers to assess their need for services, provide education, and perform medication reconciliation.
- Serve as the registered nurse liaison between the pharmacy staff and the client, to help monitor client satisfaction and resolve any client related issues in a timely manner.
- Communicate daily with referral sources - Home Health Nurses, Clinical Managers, Client Service Managers, Directors and Physicians regarding specific client's needs, and keeping them informed of our services.
- Assist in the development, implementation and evaluation of marketing objectives to internal resources, using creativity, initiative and ingenuity to achieve business growth goals.
- Ability to create and execute professional presentations in various settings, including but not limited to: medical clinics, senior centers, staff meetings, client homes and support groups.
Medication Manager Qualifications:
- Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in good standing with the state of New Jersey (preferred)
- Home Health RN experience preferred
- Medication Reconciliation experience preferred
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Competence in basic PC skills required to perform job functions. (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Exposure to sales in some capacity is helpful, though not required
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability.
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Be part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader. Apply now for immediate consideration.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply on company website