BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for a part-time / PRN 3rd shift nurse in Brevard and Arden, NC. We provide one on one private duty nursing care to clients in their homes. If you are looking to get back into nursing, or just want an opportunity to supplement your income, this position would be perfect for you! Our home environments are clean, sage, and comfortable.
FOR THE BREVARD NURSING POSITION WE ARE OFFERING A $500 SIGN ON BONUS.
- Flexible scheduling
- Immediate need for 3rd shift
- Private Duty Nursing
We have immediate needs for Registered Nurses (RNs) in the following areas:
- Henderson County
- Transylvania County
Registered Nurses (RNs) at BAYADA enjoy:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- A positive and stable work environment and the tools you need to do your job. We invest in our nursing team!
- Paid training opportunities and scholarship programs
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Health benefits (full-time and part-time)
Responsibilities for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Training and education of family members
- Medication administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
- Communication with other members of the patients' multidisciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Current RN license in good standing (in applicable state)
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one year clinical experience as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
We look forward to speaking with you. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply on company website