While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA's mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you're the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
BAYADA Was Voted Among Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2018 and 2019!
Apply Today to Find Out Why!**$2,000 Bonus for Night Shifts**
BAYADA Home Health Care has immediate openings for RN, Registered Nurses to provide private duty overnight shifts for our office in Wilmington, DE. This office services adult clients throughout New Castle County.
Night shifts are scheduled between the hours of 7:00pm - 8:30am and are 8 hour shifts or 12 hour shifts. One year or 750 hours of prior clinical experience as a registered nurse is required.
Job highlights for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- Flexible scheduling with multiple shifts to choose from
- Work on adult cases
- Advancement of skills through our ACE Trach and Vent program
Registered Nurses (RNs) at BAYADA enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Referral bonuses
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- A positive and stable work environment and the tools you need to do your job. We invest in our nursing team!
- Paid training opportunities and scholarship programs
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Health benefits (full-time and part-time)
Responsibilities for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Training and education of family members
- Medication administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
- Communication with other members of the patients' multidisciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Current RN license in good standing
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one year or 750 hours of clinical work experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
Contact Sarah Ceresini at 302-351-3636 or email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply on company website