Group Home Case Opportunity for Registered Nurses / RN!
Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) interested in making a difference in people's lives? Are you looking to join an organization that shares your values and commitment to excellence? Then look no further and join us at BAYADA Home Health Care. BAYADA recognizes and rewards nurses who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. You will enjoy independence, flexibility, and 24-hour clinical support.
We have current job openings for registered nurses with a new client at a group home in North Wilmington!
- Flexible scheduling
- 12 hour shifts: 7:00am-7:00pm and 7:00pm-7:00am
- Work with an adult client in a group home setting
- Options for increased pay by joining our Weekend Premium Team
Qualifications for RN:
• A minimum of one year or 750 hours of work experience as a Registered Nurse - RN
• A valid RN license in good standing
• Good organizational and communication skills
Responsibilities for RN:
• Training and education of family members
• Medication administration
• Administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
• Communication with other members of the patients' multi-disciplinary team
• Supply management
• Emergency management
BAYADA offers RN:
• Competitive Wages
• Hiring and referral bonuses
• Weekly Pay
• Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
• Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
• Positive Work Environment and the tools you need to do your job
• Paid training opportunities and Scholarship programs
• A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
• Paid Time Off
• Medical benefits (full time and part time)
Contact Sarah Ceresini at 302-351-3636 or email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply on company website