$1,000 Training Bonus offered. ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE!!
Come join our team of caring professionals! BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for Registered Nurses (RNs) to care for and make a difference in the lives' of our home bound clients.
We have a current need for overnight nurses throughout the Delaware County area. Current needs are in:
- Marcus Hook
Trach and vent experience is helpful, but not a requirement. We have an excellent trach and vent training available through our free ACE training program!
In addition, we are offering a $1,000 bonus for nurses that go through our trach/vent training. (*Must work with trach/vent client 40 hours to qualify for bonus.)
Registered Nurses at BAYADA enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- A positive and stable work environment and the tools you need to do your job. We invest in our nursing team!
- Paid training opportunities and scholarship programs
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Health benefits (full-time and part-time)
- Full-time and part-time positions available
Responsibilities for Registered Nurses:
- Medication administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
- Communication with other members of the patients' multidisciplinary team
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Registered Nurses:
- Current RN license in good standing
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum of 750 hours clinical experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Apply on company website