With the COVID-19 pandemic reaching staggering heights, the role of our home health care registered nurses (RNs) has never been more important. They are our heroes on the home front, delivering essential care to keep our clients safe at home and out of the hospital—freeing up critical resources and helping to stop the spread.
If the hero in you wants to make a difference, provide meaningful one-on-one care, and develop relationships with both clients and team members, BAYADA has a variety of opportunities for you to find your perfect fit. You'll enjoy the true flexible scheduling (full-time, part-time, and per-diem) you need to manage the personal challenges that COVID-19 has brought.
While some of our clients are COVID-19-positive, the majority are not. As a BAYADA RN, you may choose from a variety of one-on-one care options including:
- Skilled nursing shift-based care (including high-tech) with best-matched clients (pediatrics and/or adults)
- Short-term visit care to aid in recovery and disease management
- End-of-life hospice and palliative care
- Staff relief shifts for hospitals and home care
When your work matters, it matters where you work
Mission-driven and nonprofit, BAYADA has been at the forefront of health care for more than 45 years. We understand what it takes to provide the safest, highest-quality care, so we'll prepare and equip you to meet the everyday challenges of home care, and especially in this time of crisis.
Our Registered Nurses (RNs) enjoy:
- Weekly pay
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support so you'll never feel alone
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid, industry-leading training
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- Local and national reward and recognition programs
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools needed for your job – we invest in our care team
- A positive and stable working environment with a supportive office team
- Clinical leadership advancement
Qualifications for Registered Nurses (RNs):
- Current RN license in good standing
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one-year clinical experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)
If you're the type of RN who rises to the occasion, join our trusted team of home health care professionals who find working at BAYADA much more than a career—it's their calling. Apply today so we can work through this crisis, together.
*BAYADA was Voted Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2018 & 2019*
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 28,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 23 states from more than 360 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a nonprofit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply on company website