RN, Clinical Manager, Home Health, Big Island Visits
$10,000 Sign-ON Bonus!!!
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking a full-time Registered Nurse to fill the position of Nurse Clinical Manager in our Medicare certified office in Hilo, HI As a Nurse Clinical Manager you will lead the field staff in providing exceptional client service, clinical excellence, and adherence to policies and procedures. RN Clinical Managers are also accountable for internal case management, field staff evaluation and development.
Duties for an RN Nurse Manager include:
- Directing and coordinating the care provided by a multi-disciplinary team of home health care professionals.
- Processing incoming referrals.
- Management and mentoring of Clinical Associates and field staff
- Orientation of field staff
- Documentation review, including OASIS
- Monitoring quality assurance
- Managing staff productivity, and overall case management.
- Visiting clients as necessary.
- A current Hawaii license.
- 3 years of nursing experience.
- Recent Medicare Certified Home Care experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Medicare Conditions of Participation.
- Thorough understanding of OASIS documentation and ICD-10 coding.
- Strong management and leadership background
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 22 states from more than 340 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply on company website