We are BAYADA Behavioral Health and we believe that our clients and their families deserve care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability.
We're seeking behavior analysts, with experience working with children and families living with a diagnosis of autism, to join our expanding Behavioral Health services. In this growing and dynamic environment, we offer exciting career paths for behavior analysts like you.
Behavior analysts will:
• Conduct functional behavior assessments (FBAs) and skill-based assessments
• Design and monitor implementation of treatment plans
• Provide training and supervision to BCaBAs and Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT's)
• Conduct group trainings and supervisions
• Cultivate a culture of Compassion, Excellence and Reliability for our staff and families.
Qualifications for BCBA:
• Certified BCBA or BCBA-D in good standing
• Must obtain Hawaii behavior analyst license prior to start date
• Strong assessment and organizational skills
• Demonstrated successful track record of working independently while taking on increased or diverse responsibilities
• Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
• Solid communication and PC skills
BAYADA Offers BCBA:
• Comprehensive salary
• Medical / Dental / Prescription / Vision
• Paid time off
• Tuition reimbursement
• 401k with company match
Please contact Maile Martin at email@example.com or (808) 591-6060 to join our team!
Apply on company website