USE YOUR CLINICAL EXPERTISE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN OUR HOMEBOUND CLIENT'S LIVES! GREAT PAY, SUPPORTIVE TEAM AND CLINICAL MENTORSHIP!
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a full-time Registered Nurse / RN, BSN to fill the position of full time RN Supervisor, Clinical Associate in our Williston, VT office.
Utilize your clinical leadership and mentoring skills to make a difference in people's lives as a RN Supervisor, Clinical Associate. Your important work as a RN Supervisor, Clinical Associate will help ensure that our clients come first and that our BAYADA caregivers have the support they need to be successful.
The RN Field Staff Supervisor / Clinical Associate will:
- Lead field staff in delivering exceptional client service and quality clinical care
- Ensure adherence to policies and procedures
- Visit clients and supervise staff
- Conduct clinical assessments and complete the care planning process
- Provide clinical insight and focus on clinical competency of your staff
Qualifications for a RN Supervisor / Clinical Associate include:
- Current RN license in good standing in the state of Vermont
- Minimum two years recent, verifiable clinical experience as an RN
- Home care experience a plus
- Strong assessment and organizational skills
- Prior supervisory experience (clinical oversight, recruitment, competency evaluations, etc.)
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply on company website