Immediate entry level Insurance Confirmation/Benefits Associate Opportunity!
If you are eager to learn, customer service minded, and looking to work in a professional environment where you will learn from the ground up, this is the opportunity for you!
BAYADA Home Health Care, one of the nation's premier Home Health companies, has a full time opening for an entry level Benefits Associate in our Parsippany, NJ office.
In this role, you will learn the process of verifying new and existing client home care benefits. This includes gaining an understanding of medical insurance terminology, interacting with various insurance companies/payers, as well as handling benefits related correspondence.
Must be available to work Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm with some flexibility as needed.
- Verifying home health care benefits for new home care clients
- Re-verifying benefits and eligibility for existing clients
- Contacting insurance companies via phone and internet to obtain benefit & billing information
- Documenting benefits and commuting benefits coverage info to internal service offices
- Issuing financial liability letters
- Assisting service offices with all benefits related correspondence
- Working on special projects/initiatives as needed
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum 1 year of work experience, preferably in healthcare
- Superb customer service and telephone skills
- Strong follow up skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- "All hands on deck" attitude
- Eager to learn
- Overall professional demeanor and presentation
- Strong PC skills
- Alignment with our core values of compassion, excellence, and reliability
This is a full time position. Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 401K w/company match. EOE.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply on company website