Full-Time LNA, Licensed Nursing Assistant
Great Benefits Package
BAYADA Hospice is currently seeking an experienced Licensed Nursing Assistant for a full-time opportunity to complete visits to Hospice clients located throughout Randolph and surrounding towns
As a Licensed Nursing Assistant, you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides Hospice LNAs, Nurses, Social Workers and Spiritual Counselors to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive care with compassion and dignity.
Each Licensed Nursing Assistant must:
- Licensed Nursing Assistant in the State of Vermont
- Have at least one year of work experience as an LNA
- Demonstrate an ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English
- Pass the BAYADA Competency Evaluation Examination
- Have a criminal background check completed
- Meet all state requirements
Job Responsibilities for an LNA:
- Activities of daily living
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply on company website