BAYADA Pediatrics believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. If you want to work for a company that cares as much as you do about healing and helping, here's your opportunity to make an important and lasting difference in people's lives, and work in a growing and dynamic environment with exciting career paths for nurses like you.
As a Pediatric Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), you will use your clinical skills to ensure that our BAYADA clients receive the health care they need and deserve in the comfort and safety of their homes. You'll love working 1:1 with our clients and with a team that is dedicated to providing the highest level of care to our clients, and for a company that is deeply committed to your success.
Full time, part time and per diem opportunities available. Days, evenings, overnights and weekend shifts.
We have immediate needs for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) in the following Pennsylvania areas:
- Lehigh county
- Northampton county
Benefits for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Competitive wages and weekly pay
- Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
- Paid, industry-leading training opportunities
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools needed for your job – we invest in our care team
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- A positive and stable working environment
Responsibilities for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Client assessments
- Training and education of family members
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatment and therapy
- Communication with other members of the client's multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Current LPN license in good standing in Pennsylvania
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one year clinical experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Pediatrics experience is a plus, but not required (industry-leading training available through BAYADA)
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our LPNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Apply on company website