Do you enjoy working one-on-one with homebound clients? Are you someone who values having an impact on the work you provide? If so, help us make a difference in someone's life. BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for Personal Care Assistants (PCA), Licensed Nursing Assistants (LNA), and Home Health Aides (HHA) to care for many of our clients. Come work for a company where you will be rewarded for your hard work and excellence, and be treated with the respect and appreciation you deserve. We can have you start working in less than a week!
Opportunities for PCAs, LNAs, and HHAs available in: Barre, Northfield, Graniteville, Plainfield, Berlin, Montpelier, Stowe, Waitsfield, Waterbury and more - start working in less than a week!
- Minimum of 1 year verifiable caregiving experience OR complete our one week comprehensive HHA training course!
LNA, PCA, HHA Job responsibilities:
- Assist clients with their activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, skin/nail care
- Assist with meal prep and light housekeeping
- Assist with ambulation and transfers
- Provide one-on-one support and companionship
- Assist with range of motion and exercises
- Medication assistance
BAYADA offers PCA, LNA, and HHA:
- $14.00 an hour
- Flexible Schedule
- Geographic options
- Competitive Pay
- Travel Reimbursement (mileage)
- Work independently, but with RN supervision and support
- 24/7 on-call support
- Paid Time Off
To learn more, contact us at 802-857-5030 or email Lauren at email@example.com
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, providing care—safely. If you're the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
Apply on company website