Not sure about your kids' back to school schedule? BAYADA offers you the work flexibility you need!
The world looks very different right now and BAYADA understands your job needs to look a little different too. Kids are home with remote learning, schedules look different, and people need companies that understand. BAYADA is listening! Whatever your needs are, the Director will work with you to create a schedule that works for you!We have Full-time Registered Nursing opportunities open now in the East Side of Cleveland area. Flexible schedules, 1:1 care, and great work/life balance. Join us today! **For immediate consideration, please contact Moira Penza, Recruiter, at email@example.com**
BAYADA Has Been Voted Among Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in Both 2018 and 2019
Apply Now to Find Out Why!
One year prior clinical experience as a licensed RN is required. Will offer bonus pay for an experienced home health nurse who can act as a preceptor!
- Weekly pay and Direct Deposit
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
RN, Registered Nurse, Home Health Visits Responsibilities:
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's needs
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic territories
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors' orders
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to client care management and services provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet
RN, Registered Nurse, Home Health Visits Qualifications:
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in Ohio.
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical (medical/surgical) experience.
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not required.
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply on company website