The Department of Pediatrics-Endocrinology is seeking a highly-qualified physician with expertise in clinical care related to treatment of type 1 diabetes and other endocrine disorders. This position will be primarily located at our West Campus service location.Job Duties
- Provide clinical care for patients with type 1 diabetes, as well as other endocrine and metabolic illnesses.
- Provide high quality, safe, evidence based, efficient, and patient-centered care.
- Attend EPIC EMR training and follow Faculty Group Practice policies for use of the EMR, Meaningful Use, closing patient encounters, and required documentation.
- When applicable, adhere to clinical care guidelines, algorithms and pathways for diabetes and endocrinology patients as determined by BCM.
- Participate in identifying patients eligible for active clinical trials in the Section.
- Participate in implementing quality improvement initiatives.
- Participate in the Section's education activities either in person, via videoconference, or webcasts.
- Participate in all of the Section's faculty meetings.
- Minimum Education: M.D. or equivalent, or MD/PhD
- Minimum Certification/Licensure: Licensed by the Texas Medical Board
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Apply on company website