Division: Neurology (80001035)
Department: Neurology - Chairman's Office (90004176)
Employment Duration: Full-timeBaylor College of Medicine and Department Summary:
Baylor (www.bcm.edu) is recognized as one of the nation's premier academic health science centers and is known for excellence in education, research, and healthcare and community service. Located in the heart of the world's largest medical center (Texas Medical Center), Baylor is affiliated with multiple educational, healthcare and research affiliates (Baylor Affiliates).Summary
The Department of Neurology at Baylor College of Medicine is seeking a qualified candidate with training in adult neurology as well as behavioral neurology to provide care to individuals with neurologically-based behavioral disturbances. The successful candidate will be appointed at a faculty level commensurate with experience and achievementJob Responsibilities:
Position Responsibilities - Essential functions and duties include:
• Direct patient care and participation in the education of medical students, residents, and fellows.
• Participation in the department's outpatient practice as well as inpatient clinical services at Baylor's affiliated institutions.Job Qualifications:
• The candidate must hold an MD, DO, or MD/PhD degree.
• The candidate must have successfully completed residency training in adult neurology, and a fellowship in Behavioral Neurology.
• The candidate must be board-eligible/board-certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
No other previous experience is required.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Apply on company website