Assists the Security Director in carrying out administrative functions in accordance with Baylor College of Medicine Security Department's mission, goals, and objectives as it relates to the employment of off-duty law enforcement officers (HPD, Constable, Sheriff or other agency) at Baylor College of Medicine.Job Duties
- Supervises off-duty law enforcement officers.
- Assists in preparation of policy guidelines related to law enforcement & security role at Baylor.
- Ensures off-duty law enforcement officers adhere to rules and regulations related to their off-duty law enforcement responsibilities.
- Ensures proper enforcement of all city, state, and federal laws.
- Conducts or assists in the completion of criminal investigations.
- Assists in recruitment of officers on an as needed basis.
- Supplies the Extra Job Employment Unit with a roster of names of officers, including civilians, who are employed by the Police Department.
- Miscellaneous record keeping.
- Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice, Business Administration, or related field. Four years of extensive work experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- Six years experience with a law enforcement agency (HPD experience is a plus).
- Permanent License as a Texas Peace Officer.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Apply on company website