Facility: CHI - St. Luke's Health - The Woodlands
17200 St. Luke's Way
The Woodlands, TX77384
Specialty: Obstetrics &Gynecology
Loan Repayment: No
Salary Range: Negotiable
Employment Type: Full Time
Bonus Offered: None
Baylor St. Luke's Medical Group Woodlands Ob/Gyn Seeks to add a NP or PA
Baylor St. Luke's Medical Group - Woodlands Ob/Gyn practice seeks to add an Advanced Practice Provider to help support additional patient access, satisfaction and high-quality patientcare. The Woodlands based practice currently consists of five physicians and growing. The ideal candidate will have Ob/Gyn experience with a strong focus on patient experience.
The practice is located on the beautiful St. Luke's Health The Woodlands Hospital campus in the thriving community of The Woodlands, Texas. The position will be primarily outpatient though there may be inpatient work from time-to-time.
Our group has a collaborative structure with the practice being managed by a St. Luke's Health System entity (Baylor St. Luke's Medical Group) and staff while the Physician will be an employee of Baylor College of Medicine. This position is full-time &eligible for medical, dental, vision, dependent care, retirement etc.
Provides advanced nursing care to patients in a clinical setting in an area of specialization under the direction of a physician.Job Duties
- Obtain detailed history and perform physical examinations.
- Perform, order, and interpret diagnostic procedures in accordance with relevant health concerns of the patient.
- Prescribes appropriate pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatments.
- Maintain records and write orders and progress notes in patient charts as to status, treatments, and procedures.
- Monitors and ensures accuracy of recording on patient medical records.
- Provide follow-up health maintenance care to patients in accordance with protocols established with the supervising physician.
- Communicate with physicians, patients, and the family members of patients concerning patient care.
- Collaborates with providers, and practice staff in identifying appropriate patients for care management.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- Education Required: Master's degree in in Nursing.
- Experience Required: None required.
- Certification/Licenses/Registration: Current license as a Registered Nurse (RN) by the State of Texas Board of Nursing. Current Texas Licensure as an Advanced Practice Nurse (APRN-NP), and specialty certification as required by department. Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to, COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Apply on company website