Position will provide assessment and therapy services to patients with mental health and substance use problems at community health clinics of HCHD.
- Provide Assessment for behavioral health problems for patients referred
- by health care providers at community clinics: elective appointments or
- walk-ins of patients in crisis or with urgent needs.
- Develop treatment plans for patients to address their mental health and
- substance use problems.
- Provide therapeutic interventions of individual, group and family
- therapy for mental health and substance use problems.
- Liaison with physicians, nurses, and psychiatry staff regarding patient
- care and treatment.
- Complete required documentation and statistical reporting in a timely
- Provide curbside consultations to the primary care team.
- Accommodate walk-in patients in crisis or with urgent needs.
- Attend center staff meetings as required.
- Attend CBHP faculty meetings.
- Attend training classes or orientations as required by HCHD or BCM.
Education: Master's degree in Social Work, Counseling or Psychology.
Experience: None Required.
Certification/Licenses/Registration: Current LCSW, LPC or LMFT or completing professional licensure requirements.Preferred Qualifications
Preferred: Bilingual; Spanish speaking
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Apply on company website