The Business Operations Coordinator serves as the lead administrative coordinator in the division of Surgery and oversees day-to-day administrative and business operations for the department.Job Duties
- Provides direct support to the Division leadership.
- Manages travel, agendas and itineraries for all visitors, guests and candidates.
- Participates in the mission based faculty, resident and fellow schedules utilizing software such as QGENDA.
- Provides direct administrative support to the Division Chief of General Surgery, Interim Chief of Surgical Oncology, Vice Chair of Clinical Affairs, Director of Pancreas Center, St. Luke's General Surgery Service Line Chief, Section Chief of Endocrine Surgery.
- Manages project and task deliverables for the division chief and division administrator as it relates to the strategic goals working with 7 section chiefs within the division.
- Assists the section leaders and faculty of the cancer center in optimized and streamlined clinic and OR template management.
- Helps organize division leadership led meetings including monthly service line meetings, weekly M&M meetings, monthly FGP meetings and quarterly faculty meetings.
- Assists in gathering and disseminating the cancer center FGP faculty's quality and productivity reports, access reports and FGP goal progress reports.
- Required: High School diploma or GED.
- Required: Two years of relevant experience.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Apply on company website