To coordinate activities and administration for Pediatric Critical Care Physicians, Advanced Practice Providers and Clinical Fellows. Responsible for making complex administrative decisions requiring knowledge of a wide range of regulations, policies, and procedures. This position will be in the Pediatric Critical Care Section of Baylor College of Medicine that is located at Texas Children's Hospital in the Texas Medical Center.Job Duties
- Plans, organizes, and coordinates administrative operations.
- Utilizes Microsoft Office on a daily basis (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Assists with travel arrangements for providers in SAP Concur.
- Processes expense reports and other financial documents in SAP and SAP Concur.
- Requests PO's and pays other invoices via check and credit card.
- Assists providers in managing their clinical schedules in scheduling platform.
- Works for other administrators and hospital staff on a variety of projects and initiatives.
- Schedules and arranges department meetings in Outlook including the preparation of meeting notices and agendas.
- Monitors and maintains control of expenditures within budgets.
- Processes bills for payment.
- Assists in report preparation and in responding to inquiries.
- Coordinates procurement of equipment and supplies.
- Interprets rules, regulations, and policies and executes as applicable.
- Determines work priorities and evaluates work progress.
- Reports directly to the top administrator in the department.
- Required: High School diploma or GED.
- Required: Two years of relevant experience.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Apply on company website